We require 50% of the funeral costs prior to the funeral taking place. If the payment is to be made by a solicitor or directly to a bank, please let us know at the time of arranging the funeral. An invoice for the balance will sent after the funeral. If you do not understand any part of the invoice please contact our funeral home. Payment is due fourteen days after the invoice date. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or credit card.
The cost of the funeral is made up as follows:
• Professional services, liaison with third parties and personnel required to arrange the funeral and all our help and support.
• Collecting the deceased and bringing into our care.
• Presentation of the deceased in our chapel of rest.
• Hearse and one limousine including 4 bearers.
• The cost of the coffin or casket.
• Additional charges such as extra limousines, additional mileage and cremated remains casket.
• Payments made on your behalf, are known as disbursements. These include doctor’s fee, minister’s fee, and cremation fee etc.
• Payments for disbursements are requested before the day of the funeral.